Friday, April 16, 2010

six weeks and a day post op........ I made it !!!!!!

I seen the doctor this morning and he said that everything looks great. He lifted all restrictions and encouraged me to slowly start to go back to normal activities. Slowly, I asked, How does a man deprived of food for forty two days( yes I counted the days)slowly start to eat ? Though he seemed amused by my analogy( either that or was grinning while trying to find a way to ship me off to a not so well liked colleague) I got no answer. What I decided to do was to pick the things that I have missed most and go back to them.Then I will just fit in other things as time allows. So I think that I will go home and cook dinner using some of my heavier pots and pans, lifting each all by myself. Then after dinner perhaps a little unrestricted alone time with Hubby followed by a long hot soak in a bubble bath... Yep life is getting good !