Monday, April 26, 2010

Just tired

These last few days have been rainy, which always puts me into nap mode. My middle school ( & High school too) chemistry teacher once explained that it had something to do with the ozone during a storm or something, but regardless of the reason,I have been tired. Add to this that this is the week which Mike has been forced on afternoon turn, OK he was not really forced but he was pushed to be trained to operate a machine and the operator works afternoon, so it was a if you want the OT that comes with cross training, you play by our rules kind of thing. Anyway so lets recap ( because otherwise I will loose my train of thought and start talking about who knows what) The weather is rainy and my schedule is upside down. OK now add to this that yesterday was my Mom's birthday and just happened to be the day that my nephew's boy scout troop was having a spaghetti dinner. Because I do not eat spaghetti and Mike's diet restricts it, we did not go but I did send and pay for Michael as to not hold back support. Anyway, Mom & Dad, and several other relatives went to this dinner and even though the scouts gave Mom her own small cake,I baked her her favorite, German chocolate and was planning on taking it to her house after the dinner where we could all celebrate after. Unfortunately, Michael's car had an issue ( thankfully all seems fine now) on his way from the dinner back to my parents house so this threw a wrench into our plans. In the end it all worked out though we didn't eat until later and were later getting home. Once home Mike had a couple messages from people who needed computer help so he had to touch base with them and we were late going to bed. This morning we had the yearly conference for Robby's speech evaluation so we were there before school. Then it was rush here and there, order sushi for lunch, pack mike's Dinner lunch and he headed to work. The kids got home from school, I fed them and then ran some errands before falling asleep for an hour that I shouldn't have. Now I should be getting ready for bed but am wide awake, which would be OK but Mike is working over . So this assures that i will be up half of the night then just fall asleep before Mike gets home and the kids get up for school, and then it will start all over. So tell me, does anyone know how to stop the world while they catch up on sleep ????????? If so please call me and if I don't answer.... I'm probably sleeping so leave a message .