Tuesday, April 27, 2010

it's finally here !

My encyclopedia of food values has arived ! I am thrilled to have this handy resource back in my hands because I do not want to guess when it comes to a loved ones health whether he has really had twenty grams of carbs for dinner or forty. Now if I can only get a doctor , dietition, or another medical person to give me exact numbers. I can cook and am not stupid so telling me that if he tells you what he likes to eat, for a small fee, you will make him a meal plan, doesn't cut it. How about I pay teh fee and you tell me how many grams ( or a range)of protein, carbs, caleries, fats and everything else he should be eating and I will use these numbers to figure out my own plan with fresh meats vegitables, and other nutricious foods that are so much better for him than the processed crap that you suggest I " heat up" for his meals. Perhaps you see "urging" people to eat this processed garbage as job security.... but I'm not buying it !